Re: Arp spoofing & dsniff

From: Iván Arce (core.lists.pentest@core-sdi.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 19:00:57 PDT

    Yaba yaba!

    use www.bitland.net/taranis/

    -ivan

    ---

    "Understanding. A cerebral secretion that enables one having it to know
     a house from a horse by the roof on the house,
     Its nature and laws have been exhaustively expounded by Locke,
     who rode a house, and Kant, who lived in a horse." - Ambrose Bierce

    Ivan Arce
    CTO
    CORE SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES

    44 Wall Street - New York, NY 10005
    Ph: (212) 461-2345
    Fax: (212) 461-2346
    http://www.corest.com

    PGP Fingerprint: C7A8 ED85 8D7B 9ADC 6836  B25D 207B E78E 2AD1 F65A