BMC Control-SA product

From: desrosiers1at_private
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 06:12:55 PDT

    Hello to all...

    I have a question that I hope will not be vague enough to
    just solict links.  I am currently involved in a test
    that involves the deployment of a product made by BMC
    called Control-SA as the front-end authentication
    mechanism.  I understand how the user profiles and a
    users priviledges are tasked in a central repository, but
    was more interested in how it performs the updates!  Does
    anyone have experience or know of its caveats or
    weaknesses.

    Many thanks
    Johnny Blade

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/