RE: Using IPaqs or other handhelds as penetration devices

From: Matthew Long (matt.longat_private)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 05:44:23 PDT

    The following links provide some basic recon tools
    http://www.tigertools.net/tt2kpda.htm
    http://www.cam.com/vxutil.html
    Then there are also telnet clients availible

    Also, there has been at least one war dialer availible for palm and various
    password crackers floating around the internet.

    What I really want is a copy of netcat for pocketpc

    Thanks
    Matt Long
    Senior Systems Engineer
    LoftusITNS

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/