Exchange Banner

From: pentest.nospam13@web-cities.net
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 12:54:36 PDT

    I am trying to locate the info on Modified Exchange Banners... to no avail.

    Anyone got any links or ideas?  Our client want's to mask it.

    Regards,
    Dr B

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/