RE: Digital UNIX 5.60 recourses

From: Earl Sammons (ESammonsat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 12:10:59 PDT

    -> I also noticed port 139 open.  Is it running samba?

    My guess would be that it's running ASU = Advanced Server for Unix; it
    enables a Tru64 box to
    participate in WinNT/2000 domains.  It can even be a PDC/BDC.

    Earl Willis Sammons II
    Information Systems Engineer
    Technica Corporation
    Dulles, VA.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/