Re: Wireless Security Tools

From: Jon (warchildat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 13:08:29 PDT

    > Hi
    > I've been trying to compile a list of wireless security tools, I think it's
    > pretty much there with the exception of a few beta tools.  Or so I
    > think.........
    >
    > If you know of any other good tools out there could you kindly let me know
    > so that I can include them
    >
    > thus far I have:
    >
    > NetStumbler
    > Kismet
    > Fake AP
    > Wellenreiter
    > AirSnort
    > WaveStumbler
    > Wireless Scanner
    > Airosniff (need new URL)
    > AiroPeek
    > Stumbverter
    > AP Scanner
    > Sniffer Wireless

    And to fill in the blank spots that those tools may not cover,

    	http://www.packetfactory.net/projects/radiate/

    -jon

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/