Re: OpenSSH

From: Peter Bruderer (brudy@bruderer-research.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 22:52:33 PDT

    First of all, go to openssh-3.4p1
    openssh 3.2.2 is still vulnerable.

    Second: have you set

    ChallengeResponseAuthentication no
    UsePrivilegeSeparation yes
    PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt no

    in the config file?

    --
      Peter Bruderer                 mailto:brudy@bruderer-research.com
      Bruderer Research GmbH                      Tel ++41 52 620 26 53

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/