RE: Identify OS?

From: Pete Herzog (listsat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 07:11:01 PST

    Marty,

    Dru, who runs the Open Protocol Resource Project at
    http://www.isecom.org/projects/protocolresource.htm is actually interested
    now in taking the resource a step further and putting together a database of
    default install protocols for various versions of OSes is looking for help.
    I think the DB has a lot of potential for pen-testers.

    Sincerely,
    -pete.