Re: PBX Security

From: Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) (naifat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 02:06:16 PST

    A very interesting paper on the subject of PBX Security Testing is available
    on NIST website:

    http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-24/sp800-24pbx.pdf

    On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 09:51:15AM +0200, Razvan wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > As promised, I return with the reasons I freaked when I saw what a PBX
    > can become if used unwisely.
    [snip]

    --

    Fabio Pietrosanti ( naif )
    E-mail: naifat_private - fabioat_private - naifat_private

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/