how to isolate a virtual hosted website, in order to do a A&P?

From: dented-haloat_private
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 23:01:22 PST

    a customer has asked me to take a look at his web page and "poke around",
    initial investigation shows that it is hosted on a large web hosting
    companies IP# and is a virtual host off of that IP#.

    Obviously hammering that main webhosting companies box would be a no no,
    so how can i focus my security review on that clients specific box?

    they are using apache, not IIS.

    Any thoughts?

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/