NetMeeting and H.323

From: Jeremy Junginger (jjat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 14:14:09 PST

    Hey guys,

    I know I'm asking for it by putting this before the group, but that's
    kind of my intent.  Could anyone in here let me know why H.323, and more
    specifically, netmeeting is a bad idea*?

    *(Aside from the obvious fact that you have to blow a udp hole from 1024
    to 65535 in your firewall in order to accommodate it...heheh...)

    I would really like to get input from the security professionals on this
    list.

    Thank you, and have a great day!

    -Jeremy

    Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8
    box?
    CORE IMPACT does.
    www.securityfocus.com/core