Host review on a Fujitsu OS?

From: dented-haloat_private
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 22:09:29 PST

    Anyone familiar with Fujitsu's main frame operating systems? Is it some
    sort of backwards Sun OS system?

    I have a client with a GS8300 model main frame type system. The systems
    web page is here:
    http://globalserver.fujitsu.com/en/gs8300.html

    (they also have a GP7000 series as well)

    question is, I do not have a OS host assessment guide for this type of
    system. I can do host assessments on AS/400, SAP, Windows, RedHat etc but
    nothing on this beast.

    Anyone familiar? Or have experience?

    <Pre>Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8 box?
    CORE IMPACT does.</Pre>
    <A href="http://www.securityfocus.com/core"> http://www.securityfocus.com/core>