RE: Microsoft Windows 2000 WebDAV Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

From: Rob Shein (shotenat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 16:39:06 PST

    I wouldn't be so sure that you're safe just because you're using OWA.  If I
    understand correctly this is a server vulnerability of IIS, not an
    application vulnerability of something like OWA which runs on IIS.

    http://cvs.nessus.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/nessus-plugins/scripts/i
    is_webdav_overflow.nasl

    Regards,
    --
    Nicolas Gregoire ----- Consultant en Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information
    ngregoireat_private ------[ ExaProbe ]------ http://www.exaprobe.com/ PGP

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now!
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html