Pen Test Study Group in Mumbai

From: Balwant Rathore (balwantat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 02:53:35 PST

    Hi All,

    I am trying to form a Study group for Penetration Testing in Mumbai.
    I'll arrange required space and Lab. We already had one meeting with the
    group of four guys having certification like CISSPs/GCIA/GCIH. Certification
    is not required to being part of group. Looking for enthusiastic guys.
    Details on how to go About would be discussed later.
    Interested guys please contacted me.

    Thanking You.

    Sincerely,
    Balwant Rathore, CISSP
    Security Practices Group,
    Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd.
    Oberoi Estate Gardens, Chandivali,
    Mumbai - 400 072, India.
    Tel : +91 22 56922000 Extn - 8010
    Fax : +91 22 28528959
    Mobile: +91 98208 03333

    Disclaimer

    is strictly prohibited.

    Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now!
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html