Gnat Box Query

From: Disposable Acct (dispacctat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 04:46:13 PST

    Hi,

        Pen-testing a network and have gained full access. I know the network is
    running a GNAT Box as one of its firewalls. It is also running a web
    interface for this box.

        The access I have gained is not through this box but I was wondering if
    there is any information out there on know vulnerabilities of these
    firewalls (apart from BID 6011 - a DOS). Since I can access the machine the
    GNAT box is running on where can I find the logins/psses? Are they encrypted
    - is there a decrypter utility out there? Can I manually adjust the firewall
    behaviour by modifying files on that machine from the command line?

        I have the network SAM._ which I have run through LC4 but the main Admin
    passes don't work.

    Thanks

    Surf together with new Shared Browsing
    http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059

    top spam and e-mail risk at the gateway.
    SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    and gives you the reports to prove it. See exactly how much
    junk never even makes it in the door. Free 30-day trial:
    http://www.surfcontrol.com/go/zsfptl1