Infosecuritymag Article

From: Chris Sharp (illectro2001at_private)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 11:08:00 PST

    Doesn't actually review the Qualys scanner, so it's
    hardly a fair reference point, Qualys didn't qualify
    because they either offer scans from their facility or
    from their appliance. Also Foundstonce weren't covered
    - probably because the reviewers didn't want to
    dedicate half a rack to the gear that Foundscan
    requires.

    But, considering that Qualys claims twice the
    detections of ISS and Nessus, I wouldn't be surprised
    if nessus and ISS would come in second in a direct
    comparison.

    Infor Secirity did do a seperate review of the Qualys
    Box -
    http://www.infosecuritymag.com/2002/nov/solutions.shtml
    - I'm amazed a box that small can do what they claim.

    Chris