Re: Vulnerability scanners

From: Roman Medina (roman@rs-labs.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 12:59:40 PST

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:46:26 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

    >We used Nessus quite extensively. I've actually been
    >in the business long enough where I've used ISS,
    >CyberCop, Nessus, Foundscan, and now Qualys.  When I
    >did IS Consulting, we'd run both ISS and CyberCop, or
    >either one along with Nessus, because there was a

     Which one would you recommend to us? Is there any security scanners
    comparative out there?

     Saludos,
     --Roman

    --
    PGP Fingerprint:
    09BB EFCD 21ED 4E79 25FB  29E1 E47F 8A7D EAD5 6742

    top spam and e-mail risk at the gateway.
    SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    and gives you the reports to prove it. See exactly how much
    junk never even makes it in the door. Free 30-day trial:
    http://www.surfcontrol.com/go/zsfptl1