RE: Top 10 vulnerabilities and open ports.

From: Alex Zimin (alexat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 23:16:18 PDT

    Scans were initiated by the site users. Free scanning service allows
    test of the IP address, where the user came from. So it would be an end
    user system or firewall in front of it scanned. I have not picked
    systems to scan on my own.

    Only non-DOS safe Nessus checks were enabled. I'm sure IDSs will detect
    most of the Nessus scans, but they (scans) should be harmless in most
    cases.

    Alex.