BIND/DNS Version check

From: Asim Shaikh (wezmasterat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:39:44 PDT

    Hi There All again,

    First of all thanxs a lot for your replys over apache chunk code files.. It
    helped me a lot. :).

    I would like to know if there is any tool out there which can check for
    version of BIND/DNS running on the server.. or a scanner which can scan for
    the possible BIND/DNS vulnerabilites..

    I would like to know tools available on both paltform *nix and also Win32.

    thanxs again
    Asim Shaikh

    Costs are climbing and complaints are rising
    as SPAM overloads your e-mail servers and Inboxes
    SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    and gives you the reports to prove it.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test2
    Download a free trial and see just
    what's going in and out of your organization.