RE: Scanning for trojans

From: Discussion Lists (discussionsat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 15:05:49 PDT

    Thanks, but in my case I don't have local access to the machine, so it
    would be helpful to find a way to identify it remotely.  I am beginning
    if such an animal actually exists?

    Thanks

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does.
    Plug your security holes.
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/StillSecure-pen-test