Cross Site Tracing examples?

From: Todd A. Jacobs (nospamat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 15:28:59 PDT

    I'm looking for some detailed examples of XST. Google didn't turn up much
    except tons of press releases that the vulnerability exists, but I
    couldn't find any examples or exploit code to go along with it. In fact, I
    couldn't even find XST in the CVE database.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

    --
    The DMCA is anti-consumer. The RIAA has no right to rewrite copyright
    laws to suit themselves.

    Latest attack techniques.

    You're a pen tester, but is google.com still your R&D team? Now you can get
    trustworthy commercial-grade exploits and the latest techniques from a
    world-class research group.

    Visit us at: www.coresecurity.com/promos/sf_ept1
    or call 617-399-6980