RE: Honeypot detection and countermeasures

From: Rob Shein (shotenat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 07:34:38 PDT

    They have collections of tools, yes...but can you learn to pen-test from
    that collection?  Absolutely not.  The point here is "can you learn to be a
    pen-tester by having a single pen-test done against your honeypot?"  The
    answer is still no.

    Latest attack techniques.

    You're a pen tester, but is google.com still your R&D team? Now you can get
    trustworthy commercial-grade exploits and the latest techniques from a
    world-class research group.

    Visit us at: www.coresecurity.com/promos/sf_ept1
    or call 617-399-6980