Re: Product review postings (was Administrivia)

From: Stan Hanks (stanat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 10:23:55 PDT

    I sent this to Al, who asked me to post it to the list:

    --
    Stanley P. Hanks
    Chief Network Strategist

    The Lightning Console aggregates IDS events, correlates them with
    vulnerability info, reduces false positives with the click of a button, anddistributes this information to hundreds of users.

    Visit Tenable Network Security at http://www.tenablesecurity.com to learn
    more.