Quick note - me and CORE ST

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 09:48:53 PDT

    Someone fwd'd me a message from Full-Disclosure which states that I am a
    'signifigant share holder' in CORE ST. This is not accurate. I am not a
    share holder in CORE ST signifigant or otherwise. I suspect CORE will
    respond to the post on Full-Disclosure.

    -al

    Alfred Huger
    Symantec Corp.

    The Lightning Console aggregates IDS events, correlates them with
    vulnerability info, reduces false positives with the click of a button, anddistributes this information to hundreds of users.

    Visit Tenable Network Security at http://www.tenablesecurity.com to learn
    more.