Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Vuln scan tool for web

From: northern snowfall (dbailey27at_private)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 15:23:16 PDT

    >I keep reading over your post, but I fail to see you say anything.

    Congratulations,
        Your protestant attitude is helping to fuel anti-disclosure
    propaghanda. I appreciate your technique in social engineering
    when prodding the cattle sitting so whole heartedly "on the
    electric fence" toward the camp of choice.

    Move over PHC, you win the booger-of-the-hour prize!

    Don

    http://www.7f.no-ip.com/~north_

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html