Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Vuln scan tool for web

From: security snot (boogerat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 14:27:50 PDT

    Meanwhile we're working on ridiculous papers to be released in rendered
    text formats, only to show off that we can, covering common sense (and
    old) ideas, pretending that we're innovative.

    Please, I'm tired.

    "Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
    - CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, northern snowfall wrote:

    > >I keep reading over your post, but I fail to see you say anything.
    > >
    > Congratulations,
    >     Your protestant attitude is helping to fuel anti-disclosure
    > propaghanda. I appreciate your technique in social engineering
    > when prodding the cattle sitting so whole heartedly "on the
    > electric fence" toward the camp of choice.
    >
    > Move over PHC, you win the booger-of-the-hour prize!
    >
    > Don
    >
    > http://www.7f.no-ip.com/~north_

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html