Re: Looking for Telnet like war dialer

From: El C0chin0 (mr.nastyat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 14:59:32 PDT

    Thank you to everyone who responded.  This has taken me to both ends of
    the earth. <grin>

    My apparent lack of detail has lead most to provide me with very useful
    tools under the unix type platforms.  Here's exactly what I'm looking for
    under a Windows environment to perform Telnet/FTP/SMTP etc.

    A tool (command line or gui doesn't matter) where I can do the following:

    c:\tool IP/DNS.file UserID/Passwd.file > output.file

    The tool of course is the utility.  The IP/DNS.file is a file I can create
    using a list of IP or DNS addresses.  And finally the UserID/Passwd.file
    is the file with various combinations of UserID's and Passwords.

    Thanks again for all the help.