Looking for Telnet like war dialer

From: El C0chin0 (mr.nastyat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 06:50:27 PDT

    Hello;

    I'm in the process of conducting a vulnerability penetration test analysis
    of a group of boxes within an internal network.  I'm looking for an
    application that I can configure to knock on the door of each box using
    either IP or DNS and with a given list of user names and passwords.

    I know I've seen this once before a long time ago, but I just can't
    remember the name.

    Thanks