decrypt SSL private key

From: Larry Lou (larrylouat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 13:48:18 PDT

    Hi all,

    I need some help!  Is there a brute force tool out there that can decrypt or
    crack SSL private key?  I was recently hired by a company that has a web
    server running IIS4.0 via SSL.  The last IT guy didn't write down the
    passphrase but he did export and create a backup of it.  Just want to try
    with the community before purchasing a new one from Verisign.  Thanks
    million.

    Larry