Re: V/Scan for Wireless LANs

From: R. DuFresne (dufresneat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:42:02 PDT

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Will Stockwell wrote:

    > Ian,
    >
    > I did a presentation last August that somewhat summarizes 802.11 security
    > issues.  It's by no means comprehensive and maybe a touch out of date, but
    > might be useful to help you find a foot hold on the issues:
    >
    > http://bigwill.mit.edu/misbehave80211.ppt

    And there are two other papers,with various wireless/wifi related links
    at:

    http://sysinfo.com/wire1.html

    and

    http://sysinfo.com/wired2.html

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne
    --
            admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                    -- Johnny Hart

    testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!