PenTest Study Group meeting in Madrid

From: Balwant Rathore (balwantat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 04:55:08 PDT

    Greetings,
    PenTest study group is going to meet again in Madrid. Details are as follows
    Agenda
    *	18:00 - 18:15 - Introduction - by Balwant Rathore, CISSP,
    Consultant. Mahindra British Telecom Ltd. <http://www.mahindrabt.com/>
    India.
    *	18:15 - 19:15 - Router and Firewall Attack - by Balwant Rathore,
    CISSP, Consultant. Mahindra British Telecom Ltd.
    <http://www.mahindrabt.com/>  India.
    *	19:15 - 19:30 - Break
    *	19:30 - 20:30 - Google as a hacker's tool (Johnny Long), presented
    by Vicente Aceituno, Freelance Security Consultant, Madrid, Spain.
    If you want to be speaker in this conference, feel free to contact me.
    Time and Date
    8th August 2003 at 18:00
    Location
    Grupo USM ENDECAR, SA <http://www.usm.es>
    Tomás Ledo Guerrero <mailto:tomas.ledoat_private>
    Paseo de la Castellana, 134
    28046 Madrid (Spain)
    Pho: +34 91 787 24 00
    Fax: +34 91 787 24 01

    Please confirm your attendance in advance, so I can make the necessary
    arrangement. Feel free to take your friend as well.

    Thanking you
    Sincerely,

    Balwant Rathore, CISSP
    Moderator PenTest Group