Re: webmitm

From: e247net (e247netat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 01:33:10 PDT

    Hi

    i started with webmitm -dd and see only all the GET requests from "victim"
    but no traffic from real site back .

    victim -- > attacker ---> real site

    Btw, i found out that my dnsspoof is working intermittently... thought i put
    www.hotmail.com and mail.yahoo.com in
    the dnsspoof.hosts file but only mail.yahoo.com is being spoofed and not
    www.hotmail.com.. any help plse

    thanks