RE: Nessus NASL + Canned Exploit database

From: Matt Foster (matt.foster@blade-software.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 05:15:40 PDT

    Hi Joe,

    If you are interested in testing with real exploit code you may be interested in
    taking a look at IDS Informer. It has an attack database of 700+ attacks which
    it can replay while spoofing source and destination ip addresses. You can grab
    an eval from our website if you would like to take a look

    www.blade-software.com

    Regards
    Matt