Re: tsgrinder-2.03 problem

From: Thor (thorat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 08:17:22 PDT

    Hey guys-- sorry about the "no docs" bit- I've been slammed since blackhat,
    but will get back home tomorrow and work up some docs.

    I'm a real goober for not pointing out that you need the roboclient
    simulated tserver resource kit from ms-
    you can get that here:
    ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/ResKit/win2000/roboclient.zip

    load that guy, and run tsgrinder from it.

    sorry.