Re: Port 7777 oddities

From: Alberto Guglielmo (a.guglielmoat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 00:45:19 PDT

    Should be an Unreal Tournament server. 7777 is the game join port (the
    actual game port is > 7777, one per gamer). But the port is UDP so I don't
    understand fully your "connect to it".... Anyway you can test it using the
    game :-) Look if the same server has the 7776 TCP port open (should be the
    default web admin port)....
    Regards

    Alberto Guglielmo