Re: cisco password (analysis)

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 14:59:15 PDT

    Hi,

    The idea is not to brute force, but rather centralized standard used
    passwords, such as Guest/Guest, Administrator/, etc... rather than looking
    for them inside plugins.

    The accounts.txt should not include more than 20-40pairs.

    Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    http://www.SecuriTeam.com
    http://www.BeyondSecurity.com

    Know that you're safe (against Code Red and other vulnerabilities):
    http://www.AutomatedScanning.com/