tftp plugin bug

From: Alan Pitts (ampat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 09:35:09 PDT

    I was trying to set the default file name to grab w/ the tftp plugin
    and couldn't figure out how to do that. So I looked in code for a way
    to do that. I noticed that it doesn't seem to be adding and getting
    the preference for the file name correctly (I may be missing something
    though).

    In tftp_grab_file.c I had to:

    add to plugin_init()

        add_plugin_preference(desc, "test_file",
                                    PREF_ENTRY,"/etc/passwd");

    change in plugin_run()

     from:  char * test_file = get_preference(env, "test_file");

     to:     char * test_file = get_plugin_preference(env, "test_file");

    Ok, maybe a diff would be a better way to express this. :)

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Pitts             |    E-Mail:  ampat_private
    UUNet Technologies     |    Ph:      614.723.4954