Re: Allaire JRUN Cross Site Scripting Check

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 23:08:13 PST

    Hi,

    Just one thing, this plugin will detect an .SHTML based CSS, while the original
    one will also detect such vulnerability. This would cause a duplicate
    true?/false? positive.

    Maybe it is worth checking for an Allaris server signature?

    Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    http://www.SecurITeam.com
    http://www.BeyondSecurity.com