Re: Allaire JRUN Cross Site Scripting Check

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 15:21:41 PST

    Hi,

    You are right I was confused with that of:
    http://cvs.nessus.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/nessus-plugins/scripts/iis_s
    html_cross_site.nasl?sortby=date

    I am not sure it is worth combining, but rather stating that other systems
    (OSes/Servers) are vulnerable, beside JRUN, i.e. making this a generic problem
    finder, and not JRUN specific.

    Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    http://www.SecurITeam.com