Re: Allaire JRUN Cross Site Scripting Check

From: sq (sqat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 08:26:25 PST

    Okay, try again...

    This makes the cross site checking more generic, so that it checks for
    extensions of ".shtml", ".thtml", ".jsp" and "".  This essentially
    makes obsolete the 40x_cross_site.nasl (checks just no extension), and
    iis_shtml_cross_site.nasl which checks just the ".shtml" extension.
    Also makes it easy to add any more that come up.

    This cuts the plugins down to having just one generic CSS check (I did
    not think it beneficial to combine the CGIEmail check as that is
    CGI/directory specific), rather than two very specific ones. It should
    also catch more (i.e., Jrun).

    Regards
    Chris

    http://cvs.nessus.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/nessus-plugins/scripts/iis_s