Re: asp_net_css.nasl

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 02:38:17 PST

    Hi,

    Sorry for the late reply, I would guess that the problem isn't a false positive,
    but rather a true positive, since the server IS vulnerable to CROSS site, but
    not to the .NET issue. So adding an IIS check would hamper this test. I would
    rather see a check for the .NET signature file (i.e. when this cross site
    appears the .NET version is shown at the bottom of the file, thus allowing
    positive detection of .NET files).

    Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    CTO