Re: asp_net_css.nasl

From: Sullo (sqat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 04:50:14 PST

    It could also be combined into the more generic
    cross_site_scripting.nasl, which can also check for a
    .aspx?aspxerrorpath=null "file extension"?  That way the first true eval
    can end the plugin & only one message is sent.

    Let me know what you all think, I can update cross_site_scripting.nasl
    if you want.  A .NET signature should work just as well...(but I don't
    know the proper match string).

    -Sullo

    > Hi,
    >
    > Sorry for the late reply, I would guess that the problem isn't a false
    positive,
    > but rather a true positive, since the server IS vulnerable to CROSS
    site, but
    > not to the .NET issue. So adding an IIS check would hamper this test.
    I would