Plugin language

From: Rick Hoekman (rickat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 06:43:26 PST

    Last year I tried to translate the plugins to a different language
    (Dutch). In some plugins you will find English, French, Portuguese,
    German etc.. And others just English. The output of NMAP and other
    tools you also have to translate and some you have to translate and
    recompile (find_services). It's quite tedious and time consuming. I
    know it might be hard to do because some of the plugins descriptions
    get information from the actual code.

    Is there a way to do this more structured and logical e.g. a separate
    language dir? Maybe clean up the plugins and stick to English for now?

    Anyway just wondered what you people think and come up with :)

    Rick