Re: Plugin language

From: Renaud Deraison (deraisonat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 06:49:02 PST

    On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 03:43:26PM +0100, Rick Hoekman wrote:
    > Is there a way to do this more structured and logical e.g. a separate
    > language dir? Maybe clean up the plugins and stick to English for now?

    At this time, the policy is to stick to english. We'll eventually work
    on internationalization, but this costs a lot of time, this might
    produce multilingual reports (mixed between english and the language you
    set), this is very time consumming (VERY) and I think it does not have a
    lot of benefits.

    				  -- Renaud