RE: arbitrary TCP data packets

From: Jackson, Dennis (Dennis.Jacksonat_private)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 07:57:03 PDT

    Doh!

    I should have thought of this.
    I just have to hope that the source port I chose is not in use.

    This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.