spank attack

From: Michel Arboi (mikhail@private)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 14:45:36 PDT

    Any comment on this? I am not sure this makes sense. If everybody is
    happy, I'll put it into the CVS repository.

    The spank attack is supposed to overflow a host which answers to TCP
    spoofed packets that come from multicast addresses. The whole network
    may suffer from this so I did not try to implement a real DoS.

    NB: to be able to run the script, you have to upgrade libnasl.