RE: [Plugins-writers] Interested in writing F-Secure Antivirus plugin

From: c.houle@private
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 05:59:33 PST

    Brian,

    There is a pluggin that pulls active windows services.

    http://cgi.nessus.org/plugins/dump.php3?id=10456

    just egrep the output to what your looking for.

    If you're looking to catch all active processes then I believe that is a
    different story. If you find out I'm also interested, so please let me
    know.

    Regards,
    --
    Christian Houle