Re: [Plugins-writers] tree structure script storage.

From: Marc Spitzer (mspitze1@private)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 22:10:25 PDT

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:58:11 +0000 (GMT)
Keith Roberts <nessus@private> wrote:

> Would it be feasable to store the scripts in a MySQL
> database, (or the path tree to the scripts), and pull them
> out as needed ?
>
> Regard - Keith

Be very careful of using MySQL, their games with licencing the client
libraries make me want to avoid the product all by its self.  Besides
we have postgresql(8.0 is in beta with table spaces, native win32 port,
replication and other goodies) and it has network types(ipv4&6, network
and MAC) that are accessible from sql.  And it is all under a bsd
licence.

marc