[Plugins-writers] nasl questions

From: Scott Sibert (ppcxws@private)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 08:28:55 PDT

Hello all.

I've looked in nasl2_reference.pdf and not sure I've found the answer
or even of the question is valid.

I want to open HKEY_CURRENT_USER and read the contents of a registry
key, specifically SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

I see in other scripts and in this .pdf registry_open_hklm but I don't
see a way to open hkey_current_user.  Am I looking in the right place?
 Is there a way to do this?  Is there a way to search through all
entries in HKEY_USERS for that same sub-path?  I guess you'd have to
have a way to open up HKEY_USERS first which is similar to my
current_user question.

Also, I have taken Renaud's commandline plugin script and tried
adapting it to be a full plugin.  Where should I put or send it so
sharper people can check it for me?

Thanks.
--Scott